Hawaii Luxury Real Estate Takes CDC Precautions
Our entire Brokerage staff are practicing the new guidelines set up by CDC and the Board of Realtors for Covid-19 to keep Ourselves and our Clients safe. While we help you find your dream home or have an open house or showing properties we make sure to be extra careful. Covid-19 should not stop you from buying your dream home.
Our offices at the Mauna Lani Resort at Fairmont Orchid Hotel and our Downtown Hawi Office in North Kohala display the governmental required signage. We make sure to always have sanitizer and extra face masks, and 6 feet physical distancing is required for your safety.
- Members of the Hawaii Luxury Real Estate are required to sanitize
- Members are required to wear a face covering mask
- Capacity limits and 6 feet physical distancing
- Sick people not allowed into our office, open houses or showings
- Sanitizer is always available in all our properties and offices
- Constantly clean popular areas by CDC disinfection guidelines
- Required Hawaii Required Signage is displayed at Business Offices and Open Houses
Hawaii’s New Trend Allows Site Unseen Real Estate Transactions
The State of Hawaii now allows Real Estate to be sold with a Site Unseen Addendum. All required data and accurate videos, professional inspections and surveys provide as much as possible to the buyer to help them feel confident in their site unseen purchase.
This new trend works well with Covid Safety and travel restrictions. With newest technology, we offer virtual open houses and 3-D Matterport tours to allow prospects to view our listings online or through video. The 3-D view is done by a professional photographer who is responsible to keep images accurate in representation. We host Live Tours using Zoom, Skype, or Facetime with mobile devises. We are succesfully helping Buyers site unseen.
Our Vacation Rental Properties New Covid-19 Safety Procedures
CLEANING & STERILIZATION:
- Premises will be delivered to the Guest professionally cleaned and sterilized.
- We follow the CDC regulations and governmental guidelines to prevent spread of Corona Virus (Covid-19.)
- A deep clean is done after every guest check out followed by CDC disinfection guidelines.
- All of our properties allow a 2-day gap between bookings to assure a safe and clean unit for our Guests..
- We are glad to offer extra measures to clean and sanitize our Vacation Rental Properties to provide the utmost protection to our guests.
- CDC Cleaning & Disinfection Guide
State of Hawaii Updated Travel and Covid-19 Regulations
We are responsible for your safety! We want you to enjoy the best experience Hawaii has to offer.
Principal Broker, RB-21131