Hawaii Vacation Rental Registration – We Successfully Assist Clients Meet Deadline
Hawaii Short Term Vacation Rental (STVR) Bill 108 adopted by Hawaii County in November 2018, requires all vacation rentals to be registered with approaching deadline to submit an STVR Registration form no later than September 28, 2019.
We are successfully assisting our Clients with this Vacation Rental Registration Process. We are moving rapidly to accomplish these Vacation Rental Registrations and Non-Conforming Use Permits for our Clients to assure all properties that we manage are in compliance with this new Hawaii Regulation.
The STVR Registration is a very detailed process with many requirements.
– All Permits, Taxes, HOA/Condo fees must be paid and up to date.
– Properties located in Resort zoning are a much easier process.
– Zones outside the resort an additional Non-Conforming Use Permit is required.
– Many zones do not legally allow Short Term Vacation Rentals at all.
– No Special Use Permits without established Vacation Rental history prior to April 1, 2019.
If you plan to buy a property and do Vacation Rental, we can help you to verify the zoning and requirements and assist you to be successful in the Purchase and Management of your new property.
We professionally assist you with all your Real Estate needs.
Ahmad Mohammadi, R(B)
Principal Broker, RB-21131
Email: [email protected]